• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 6.5 Creedmoor short action custom ($2000) firm SOLD

fastgun

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2018
Maryland
I have a 6.5 Creedmoor built by Short Action Custom ,it is a Alpha 11 action melonited with a integrated 20 MOA base and a 26 inch Bartlein Barrel 1:8 twist with a Timney HIt flat shoe Trigger adjustable from 2 pounds to 8 oz , the action is sitting in a t6a manners stock that has been glass bedded to the action . I had bought this rifle here on the PX from another Hide member but never got around to shooting it , the stock only has one scratch on it and the cerakote on the rifle is in really good condition. I was told by the other member the rifle has 480 rounds through it and only shot factory Hornady 140 ELD Match , I'm asking $2,000 for the rifle and one 5 round AI magazine. I'll will do PayPal either Friends Are family or merchandise purchase discreet with no mention of firearms but you cover the 3% or I will do money order or check . I won't ship rifle until funds clear

15938950394634976555439061928064.jpg
15938950913521086747225034235439.jpg
1593895197340676262831790796715.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Btrain
Well at least this one's ready to go you don't have to wait 6 months to 8 months to have Mark to build you one

Well at least this one's ready to go you don't have to wait 6 months to 8 months to have Mark to build you one

True, I already have 3 in parts and at various stages with different builders. Do you have any references from previous deals?

If you hit my icon picture in the ad I will bring up the information about the 40 post that I made and it has the people that bought the H&S stocks that I sold on here and delivered I don't know if they left me any feedback and I bought a krg Bravo chassis off of here

Nope, but it got some of these others guys off the bench. I have too many on the way I haven't shot/seen yet lol.

Lol, but I wasn’t on the bench I was standing on the fence waiting for someone to buy it and lost my footing. I guess I should leave my phone at the house when I’m walking my dog. This site and you members have a way of spending my money.

Reactions: Sprayed99
No pissing match from me. I was driving and typing on a broken iPhone screen. It posted before I was finished.

See above “good snag” comment.