• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 creedmore scope rail

Boltman82

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
St.louis mo
Hey guys, I'm putting together my first creedmore rifle. Should I go with a 20 or 30 moa rail? I'll be putting a vortex razor scope on it. Just curious. 1200 is about the farthest I have space to shoot right now. I might have some opportunities to try for a mile in the future. Just curious what you guys are using. Thanks for the input.

If you use Burris XTR Signature rings and want more, you can use the offset inserts in the rings for more cant. Just an option to consider.

I was figuring 20 would be fine, but I just wanted to check what everyone else was using. I have a 0 moa on my 308 and at 1000 yards I'm pretty much maxed out on adjustment on my scope.

Reactions: b6graham
Just shot my 6.5 this weekend out to 1900 yards my razer has 22 miles of elevation at 1900 my dope called for 25 mils 3 mil hold over no problem 20 moa rail

Just shot my 6.5 this weekend out to 1900 yards my razer has 22 miles of elevation at 1900 my dope called for 25 mils 3 mil hold over no problem 20 moa rail
That settles it, I definitely won't be shooting that far. 20moa it is