• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

bmathistsu

Private
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2009
TX
guys sorry if this one has been done before.....i used the search and nothing came up......6.5 grendal for pigs and mid sized game, varmints?....anybody havin any luck with the cartridge, wanting to go with a grendal but not seeing many people hunting with this cartridge, so that is why i thinking more towards 6.8spc, (the only thing that keeps me from the cartridge is the yardage, occan=sianally get a 400 yrd shot on pigs) any pics, data, gun and yardage, and storiesgreatly appreciated thanks

Re: 6.5 grendal

Works FUCKING GREAT!!!! on pigs & yoties, we do alot of varment hunting hear in KS,we even go down to your neck of the woods & OK. alot.
Will be in TX. in late aug to kill more of your windlife.

we have 680yrd steel trap in back pasture, trying to get 6.5 out to 1k, heard nothing but good things.
I shoot yoties at 300+ all the time they drop in threr tracks like a hot rock.
I have been thinking of scaping my 22.250(700sa) and turning it into a grendal bolt gun i think could get some more poop out of it. (sorry wolf gold brass ,123grn A-MAX , varget powder, 210m primers)
Good luck in your your hunts, 6.8 is a shit box, leave it on the wall of your local gun shop.

hey guys found some good info on alexander arms website with the grendal forum......if anybody is interested check it out...thankx guys