• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 Grendel Data

stanley52

Private
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2013
Idaho
Ok so all I can find on the internet is 6.5 Grendel data for a 24" barrel. Does anyone have some verified data for a 16, 18, or 20" barrel? Doesn't matter what projectile weight, the more variety listed, the better

Sitemap

Check out the 6.5 Grendel Reloading manuals. They're full of load data. Vol I is more industry data and Vol II is focused on hunting rounds and has a ton of field data.

Well I've been here... I have a 24inch barrel though. When I built my grendel I was on the 6.5 grendel forum a lot getting ideas. I have a satern custom machine bull barrel.. There was not much load data out there then as there is now. My pet load is 123gr AMAX on top of 28.7 gr of RL-15 fed match primers and lapua brass. AND brass prep is very key for this round in my experience. I dont know if you will find load data using RL-15... so use caution, but thats what I have ran for 3 years now, and it bug holes, no problems... That crunches powder a tad... its a over max load, but MY rifle LOVES IT! get right at 2500 fps on a hot day.

Grendel 3.jpg

750 yards