6.5 grendel magazine

Islas82

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
North Las Vegas
Does anyone know if someone make a polymer 6.5 grendel AR mag? I know amend2 was coming up with some that looked interesting but they don't seem to be releasing them yet. Am running AR mags on a 6.5 grendel bolt gun.

sam4886

Double tap
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Columbia basin
Dont know about polymer, but PRI are my favorite grendel mags. I've got some c products as well and they work alright most of the time, but they are clearly less well built. PRI will get you the most length.

Reactions: Islas82

Islas82

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
North Las Vegas
Dont know about polymer, but PRI are my favorite grendel mags. I've got some c products as well and they work alright most of the time, but they are clearly less well built. PRI will get you the most length.
I only see 6.8 mags on their website. Are those compatible?

bobke

Sergeant
Belligerents
Sep 17, 2010
Hill Country, Texas
From the guys following this on Grendel forum, max COAL will be 2.26”. That was my first and last question about it, as that does nothing to improve on what’s already out there, and in fact, shorter than all of my ASC or C Products mags. Strong pass for my purposes. Oh yea, they’re listed in Natchez, but backordered with no reliable delivery date. Same story from Amend2 for at least last six months.

sam4886

Double tap
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Columbia basin
6.8 spc and 6.5 grendal mags are interchangeable. Some places will have different follower colors but they're molded the same.