• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 Grendel Reloading Die parts

UgashikBob

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2005
Outlet Lower Ugashik Lake AK
I was a very early implementer of the 6.5 Grendel and I had dies that were custom built and need parts for them. Looks like the Grendel forum went TU and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. As you can see in the photos I interchange seater bushings and stems and use the same Redding Competition Seater body for my 6.5/284,260, and 6.5 Grendel. Because the Grendel is such a short case the seating stem is much longer than the ones I use for the 6.5/284 and the 260. The longer 6.5 Grendel seating stem sticks on the 100 grain Nosler ballistic tips I am using and pulls out the c clip on top of the stem. What I need is the replacement for the longer 6.5 Grendel seating stem that has an opening that will better grip my 100 grain Nosler BT. Both of the shorter stems I use for the 6.5/284 and 260 grip the 100 grain Nosler much further up on the bullet. I think the Grendel stem was made to grip a different style bullet. Also need some replacement c clips that go on top of the seating stem. In the second photo you can see the longer 6.5 Grendel seating stem on the left has a larger opening than the two shorter stems on the right.
SeatingStem2.jpg
GrendelDie.jpg