• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

6.5 Grendel Reloading

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
Does anyone has any threads or pages saved from anywhere that has good/reliable 6.5 Grendel reloading data? anything. I think some of the reloading book put out should have at least some things for Grendel in them. I understand they only print certain editions every couple years or so but that load has been out for some time now. Also I am thinking of ordering a 6.5 Grendel bbl from Lothar Walther (only place where you dont have to wait months and months for a bbl). Its a 20" Medium contour w/ muzzle thread, stainless, M4 ramps, w/ PRI low pro gas block for $455.00. Alexander Arms-OUT OF STOCK : Satern barrels-LONG ASS WAIT : Sabre Defense-LONG ASS WAIT.
Does Krieger or Bartlien Barrels make bbls for the 6.5 Gendel, you would think so. Any help let me know.
Thanks
p.s.
Its just as hard to find a damn bolt, just he bolt for the 6.5 Grendel. Alexander Arms has everything on thier page but nothing in stock which sucks! I have everything for the build but the barrel,Handgaurd and trigger assy.

Re: 6.5 Grendel Reloading

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its just as hard to find a damn bolt, just he bolt for the 6.5 Grendel. Alexander Arms has everything on thier page but nothing in stock which sucks! I have everything for the build but the barrel,Handgaurd and trigger assy. </div></div>

I feel your pain. It took me a while before I was able to find a bolt for the Grendel. I just bought one this week. I was luck that I found one that someone was selling.

Follow the link that OGS posted. The link is to the 6.5 Grendel Forum. A lot of good information on the Grendel and plenty of reloading information. I myself have used the loads listed. Have been loading for the grendel for a couple of months now. Good luck.