• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 Grendel RemAge

BuyDirt

Private
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2022
Texas
Who makes a 6.5Grendel RemAge barrel that might actually have one in stock?
I have an action looking for a barrel. I'd love a 16-18" 1:8 in a HV straight taper profile but am open minded.
NSS has a 16-24 week wait. Which I may just sign up for but I figured I would ask those on here with a more developed "Drunken Monkey Google-Fu." I can't find anything.
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
FWIW, I don't want to pay BugHoles money... NSS pricing is where I'm comfortable.

Seems pretty special to expect there to be something on the shelf. Where did you find an action with the proper bolt face?

Might as well give up hope. No one is going to stock a remage barrel for bolt face Remington doesn't make.

Crown Ridge Barrel Works has 22,6,6.5g and 6 arc reamers, usually a very fast turnaround. $400 or so shipped-x cal blanks. I have had about 10 of Tony's barrels. They all shoot.

Reactions: wes1 and BuyDirt
Crown Ridge Barrel Works has 22,6,6.5g and 6 arc reamers, usually a very fast turnaround. $400 or so shipped-x cal blanks. I have had about 10 of Tony's barrels. They all shoot.
Awesome.
I'll shoot him a message.

Spoke to him.
I’ll be contacting him directly after the holidays. Thanks for the lead.