• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 guys on YouTube

armydog

Staff Sargeant Ret.
Minuteman
  • Nov 26, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Any idea what happened to 6.5 guy's? Haven't seen any videos from them since SHOT show. I've messaged them but no response. Didn't know if YouTube pushed them out or what.

There was another thread on here asking the same question just about a month or two ago. I don’t recall that anyone provided an answer.

Reactions: armydog
    There was a comment on the book of faces. The comment was from someone who spoke to them often. Said that work had just gotten in the way or something to that. But then again, it didn't come from Ed of Steve.

Reactions: armydog
    No one knows what happened to them? I would have expected them to say... something. "Were taking the year off" or "family obligations" etc. Seems strange they just went dark.

yep, am missing Ed and Steve .. i shoot at their local range and often seen them in 2017/2018 but havent all 2019

Like what happened to Van Halen women broke them up.