• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 MM & .264 129 Grain Bullets, $13.54 Box BLEMS!

Re: 6.5 MM & .264 129 Grain Bullets, $13.54 Box BLEMS!

I have no intentions of offending you with my comment. I have long wondered why anyone would waste good powder and primers on "blem" bullets. I know dudes that used to go to the Sierra factory and buy thousands of them and then bitch when they couldn't hit with them on a consistent basis. They would inevitably expend alot more ammo for less kills on the prairie dog towns. I suppose for somebody with a semi-auto spraying and praying for fun, they would be OK. Spending $ on an "blems" of inherently accurate bullets with a high b.c. like the 6.5mm is a total waste of money. IMHO.

+ 1 i wouldn't shoot crap threw an expensive 6.5 gun

patriotoutlaw,

I'm not offended in the least. Not everyone that has an expensive rifle is shooting bug holes. Some need to spend some time improving on the basics or reaching out to longer distances. If they choose to use a less expensive alternative I'm not one to judge them.

Would I use them for that big competition or PD hunt I've been planning? No

Seekers

For 500 rounds it comes out to $17 per 100 delivered. I wish I could find something in that ballpark for my .308 although I know that's not a fair comparison.

If it works for you great, with the negative comments I'll not bother in the future.

Seekers

Seekers thanks for the heads up. Please feel free to PM me in the future on any blem sales.

As to the naysayers of blem bullet quality, you are absolutely right. Blem bullets are very questionable, you can never know how bad they may because after all, you are buying the garbage that Hornady or Sierra throw away. I have won competitions with two different calibers of Hornady blems and been beat by Hornady blems. I figure what I see with my own eyes is probably a fluke. My guns are expensive highly custom rigs so I guess my barrels may already be ruined. The last time I called about a blem sale my calibers were sold out within hours. I just wanted a few and because of some idiot dumpster divers I was completely out of luck. They probably did me a favor. PLease if you are within the sound of my keyboard stay away from these bullets, don't waste your money and chance ruining your gun......move along...nothing to see here.

I appreciate the kind words,

I use M118 175gr pulls myself and am always glad to get a deal.

$80 per 500 instead of $150 for Sierra...

Seekers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seekers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For 500 rounds it comes out to $17 per 100 delivered. I wish I could find something in that ballpark for my .308 although I know that's not a fair comparison.

If it works for you great, with the negative comments I'll not bother in the future.

Seekers </div></div>

Seekers, not being negative towards you or the deal. I actually appreciate you finding and posting this. I would have actually bought some but they want $25 to ship over to Washingtion state and that was UPS. A USPS Flat Rate Priority Box would hold double the amount I was going to order and be less than $12 across the country. When I doubled the order UPS went to near $50! All I am saying is Midsouth needs to understand and take advantage of the USPS Flat Rates for bullet sales. They are missing a lot of sales opportunities with their shipping options.

Thanks again for posting this deal.

Yeah, you'll find that a lot online.

I don't know anybody, that doesn't mean they aren't out there, that as a company uses USPS bulk rate. They ALL usually add a few more bucks to pad their pockets.

They charge for shipping AND handling as they feel that's a cost of doing business and pass it on to the consumer.

Thanks for clarifying,

Seekers

I grabbed a couble boxes of them to shoot through my 6.5x55 Tikka. They are ok, sub moa, but the rifle usually shoots half moa.