• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 6.5 PRC Barreled Action

radical1911

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2018
Was building this for a few hunting trips out west. That plan is not going to happen now...

Origin Action that I used on a 223 Trainer (About 50 Rounds on the action)
New Magnum Bolt Face was installed (Will not come with any other bolt faces)
Bartlein 6.5mm Prefit Carbon Fiber 5R 26” M24 6.5 PRC .120 FB - Full Disclosure, I bought this on eBay and have not shot it (I am pretty sure the original owner is on the hide since he sold the exact same barrel on here not that long ago).

From the original eBay listing about the barrel:
"Owner had 2 of these barrels done back in January of 2021 with a custom throat for Berger 153.5 and 156 bullets. If you want to shoot Hornady ammo to n this barrel you will have to seat bullets much deeper in order to work in the chamber. There was less than 100 rounds down this barrel. The barrel was cerakoted on the ends to be black. It does have a blended thread protector with a recessed crown for extra protection while hunting. The muzzle end the carbon fiber has 2 tiny little cracks in the carbon fiber noted in the pictures. It’s just cosmetic and that’s how barrel came. I wasn’t picky just wanted my barrels for hunting rifles. Barrel cost over $1350"

Barrel is thread as a prefit to a zermatt origin action, Barrel is 1/8 twist, Weighs 3.11 lbs

Looking to recoup my investment right now or will trade for barreled action of equal dollar value for a PRS Rig. Do not want to separate.
Will Bring $ to the table for a higher dollar value Barreled action or Rifle (Prefer Impact, Defiance, or Equal Action) Nothing wrong with the Big Horn, just want something a little nicer

$1700 to your FFL from my FFL lower 48
IMG-1838.jpg
IMG-1835.jpg
IMG-1834.jpg
IMG-1842.jpg
IMG-1833.jpg

Last edited:
Do you want to split them up? I’m definitely interested in the action

Bump to the Top.

Make an offer, looking to build a backup PRS Rig for the year

Dude I kinda want this. Waiting to find out what my bonus is going to be first before I spend my $$$ lol

Reactions: radical1911
Will accept offers on action with standard bolt face.

Just saw one sell for $950