• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 6.5 PRC brass Found!

Seems pretty inconvenient and expensive right now, but I look at how much ammunition in general is available now versus back in April and May. We just have to ride the wave and make sure that we make proper buying decisions at the right time of the cycle. Who would’ve thought that one of the fundamental skills would become supply chain management!!

Reactions: vinniedelpino
Seems pretty inconvenient and expensive right now, but I look at how much ammunition in general is available now versus back in April and May. We just have to ride the wave and make sure that we make proper buying decisions at the right time of the cycle. Who would’ve thought that one of the fundamental skills would become supply chain management!!
You can bet your butt I won't ever be in any kind of situation again... I had enough ammo when all this started where I could sell some and fund my reloading at insane prices but NEVER AGAIN!

I bought 500 Lapua at Scheels last month for $103/100. It's trickling out, just gotta look around.

Indeed, P/N 4PH6023. They had 10,000 delivered, max of 500 per customer.

So they had a mountain of it but it went quick, could have been priced wrong I suppose. They got an entire pallet of primers that day too that lasted about 2 hours.

Reactions: Emmaandhaley
Found some!! Thanks to everyone who sent pm's with brass or leads. It just goes to show the networking and research it takes to keep our rifles fed. The effort and info shared here to help a total stranger out is really cool!!!

Also looking to get some still and on an ignorant amount of notification email alerts but no luck yet. Love the PRC but this is insane on finding ammo and reloading components. Managed to get everything but brass for now.

Seriously considering leaving the PRC barrel on the shelf and converting it to 6creed. I can find match ammo in any store at $30 box.