• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

6.5 prc brass

Geez dude ... lighten up. I was just jerkin' your chain and meant no harm. That said, you're correct, I'd likely fail miserably in any attempt at a date booked above my abilities.

You wouldn’t know what to do if you got a date with her anyway based on dumb comments like this!
Read the rules and edit your original post.

There’s no buying, selling or trading outside the PX.

The rules should be linked in your confirmation email you received when you opened your account.

upgrade your account to “Supporter” so you can post a WTB in the PX. Its $20/month for a Supporter account

Last edited:
Unknown Munitions just posted on instagram yesterday they were taking pre orders. I pre ordered some 7 SAUM brass from them and worked out well.

Man.. I can‘t even find the dies for 6.5 prc anywhere. Or 6.5 prc barrels. Shit, even reloading components for 300 prc. These are my 2 cartridges I have in mind for my next rifle purchase which is a multi cal system. But I’m holding back on my purchase cause lack of availability. Of reloading components and dies for these cartridges. Kudos to you bro if got the dies. Good luck

Reactions: Averageman