• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 PRC Load Data Using Vit N-560

Spey Guy

Private
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2023
Arizona
Greets I’ve been seeing You Tube videos of people using VV N-560 with pretty good results. These are different people showing working up loads all saying that they are staying within the guidelines of the load data. But when I try to find load data for N-560 using 140gr. bullets , I’m finding very little data. I’ve used most of the top reloading sites and updated manuals. So here’s my question are there sources that I’m missing? I know people go off on there own when working up loads , thinking they can tell pressures signs, but speaking from an engineering stand point with out a pressure testing barrel you can be over pressure and not know it. So I like proven data speaking for myself. So if anyone knows of any other sources and want to share that information it would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks

Here's some 6.5x284 data that should get you going.
Screenshot_20230520_204935_Vihtavuori Reload.jpg