• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 6.5 PRC reload supplies / Brass / Powder / Primers - help a brother out

Wheezy

CNC Coolant Guru
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Geeze, I've been out of the game a while, can't believe this is still going on with nothing available. Apparently the new norm.

I'm not greedy, not looking for a ton. I just enough to get me by for a while. Have a new rifle on the way and nothing to run through it. Definitely should have done a bit more homework on availability before ordering because this whole hunting for parts thing is always a drag.

Brass - 100 would make my day, 200 I'd be yer buddy. I'm hoping for some of the good stuff, ADG, Lapua, Peterson.

Powder - anything really, prefer H1000, but again, let me know.

Primers - CCI 200 or BR2

Bullets, the one thing I was able to find, but if you've got something you want to get rid of I might be interested. I picked up some Hornaday 147 ELD's, probably just gonna roll with these for a while because seemingly available at normal prices. But if you've got something I should try, I'm in.

Appreciate your time and any help you can offer. Glad to be back! (any other advice is welcome too, shoot me a PM, trying to learn and get up and running and haven't really done much on this side of things, last "long range" gun is still one of my favorites, a GAP10 in 308, but I really want to start shooting at 1,000 a little more often and have always wanted a bolt gun, went with a BadRock South Fork MDT and a Leupold 5HD with Tremor3 reticle )

I've got a few 6.5mm bullets. I have some match burners that are pretty good, and some smk, and one box of Berger LRT that no one has bought yet

Reactions: Wheezy
    156 eol are hitting the market ga precision and mile high both got them in yesterday H1000 well you probably have a better chance at winning the lottery. Brass you will have to buy some loaded ammo no one has it either. If I see any ill pass it along

join the reloading discord and watch for in stock notifications. OTM had some Lapua 6.5 PRC brass today that sold out in less then 2 mins. I had 2 boxes in my cart and it disappeared while I was checking out.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna hold out for fresh stuff for now. I did get some factory ammo, so I can at least shoot now, but it's not much and gonna go quick. At least I'll have some brass, and I have bullets in several flavors now too.

I also just placed at least 10 different backorders, got a "site checker" running, signed up for every notification known to man, sacrificed a chicken and hoping something hits in the next few weeks.

I'm pretty much down to really only NEEDING some primers and powder. Trying to figure out what other powder might be a bit easier to source than H1000. I'm honestly just reading here and hoping someone comes through with a pound or so of something that will work and a 1,000 primers. I'd be good to go for a bit while I continue searching and waiting like everybody else.

Reactions: Wolf8298
    Don't know a gosh darn thing about it, but ordered 2 of em. We'll give it a try. Based on some quick reading, apparently, with this powder, should run magnum primers. Last piece of the puzzle!!!

Don't know a gosh darn thing about it, but ordered 2 of em. We'll give it a try. Based on some quick reading, apparently, with this powder, should run magnum primers. Last piece of the puzzle!!!
    I got some cci military lrp from brownells.com that are effectively magnum primers. Might want to look for those. I think 34's is what cci calls them

Last edited:
    I am having the same issues you are. I have found bullets and primers but looking for brass and the right powder.

I found some Retumbo i might try. Unless someone wants to trade Retumbo for h1000

I'd be thrilled with primers and retumbo right now. LOL. How many primers you have, maybe we can work a deal. Also, have a guy sitting on 200 Gunwerks that I can forward you to. Check PM

Ya, I'm just coming up nil on everything. Come up on 200 ADG, an 8lb jug of H100, and 1,000 BR2's for retail price and you can borrow my wife. Hahaha.
    Will ship powder for that deal😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Doc

• Haha
    Pics or it didn't happen

ETA: I have had a few tonight

Doc

• Haha
    I knew I liked you Doc! Hahaha.

Attachments

• TnC.jpg
      TnC.jpg
      312.4 KB · Views: 59
    I have a bunch of sierra 142smk bullets. I’d get rid of them.
    Also where you located