• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 6.5 PRC Ultralight Chassis rifle

StraightJacketArmory

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Mar 6, 2018
Evanston WY
Packlite Element Rifle In Stock

Specs-

• Impact NBK S/A Magnum Action
  • Proof Sendero 6.5 24″ Barrel 1:8T
  • Trigger Tech Primary
  • 6.5 PRC AW2 Spec
  • 1- 3 Round AICS Mag
  • SARV Self Timing 3 Port Brake
  • Includes Pelican Vault V730

Ready to ship within 48 Business Hours

https://straightjacketarmory.com/product/element-nbk-rifle/

IMG_6611.JPG

Reactions: kevinsachs
Hope it’s really ready to ship he told me the same thing on a rifle waited over a year and never got a gun an only part of my money back

Last edited:
Hope it’s really ready to ship he told me the same thing on a rifle waited over a year and never got a gun an part of my money back
Wierd? You never got any part of your order?

It’s under new management and ownership but that’s a hard story to believe. Just took all your money and you got nothing?

After I got only part of my money back….. I fixed it in the og . If Nick still runs the show I’m always out on that full of lies place he runs I will keep my Piercision Rifles, LPR,& Smokey mtn rifles those guys have never gave me a run around after several builds

After I got only part of my money back….. I fixed it in the og . If Nick still runs the show I’m always out on that full of lies place he runs I will keep my Piercision Rifles, LPR,& Smokey mtn rifles those guys have never gave me a run around after several builds
He doesn’t run day to day, he builds and manages the shop. Sorry you had issues but that’s not how it’s ran now. Good luck on your builds!

Dealt with a lot of BS from Nick on 3 builds. From unfulfilled promises to faulty builds. Hope the new management pays more attention to detail and provides much better QC and customer service.

Reactions: nal3470