• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 SAUM FS/FT

mahlv

Supporter
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2018
120 rounds down the pipe. Details include:
Proof Carbon barrel 26” 1:8
Manners Stock
Defiance Short Action
Badger Bottom Metal
One 5-rd mag (fits 3)
Custom dip and cerakote
$3,100 plus shipping and/or transfer fees

Full asking price will also get ya 200pcs of neck turned Bertram Brass, Redding competition dies(micrometer seater, FL bush die). Brass was purchased as 1X fired from another hide member, it works perfectly in this rifle, recent 30 rounds of load development with rl26 and 140 hybrids going 3050 sub 20 SD and sub 1/2 moa @ 300 yds.

Scope and rings optional, includes ARC Low 34mm rings, Kahles 3-18 skrm3 with same custom dip. Add on $2800 for the package deal.

Cash in person would be awesome, bank check ok but needs a couple weeks to clear, PayPal will have to be friends/family or you pay the fee. I could also run a CC through my company and add 3%.

Reactions: Rade1MOA
Trades/partial trades considered, but not limited to:

NF F1 ATACR 7-35 or 5-25 with mil-xt

Kahles 5-25 skrm3

Swaro spotter with MRAD reticle

Just found another bag of brand new Bertram brass in my cabinet, 100pcs, so that will sweeten the deal a little.

BTT

Reviving this...
Now has about 500 rounds. Will still include brass, dies, and now have 180 rounds or so of prime 142gr factory ammo and 20-30 once fired brass.