• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5cm and 153.5 hybrids

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    So, 153.5 hybrids in a 6.5cm. How do they perform? I am currently running 153 Atips with excellent results but I have found some hybrids that I would like to try. Looking for 2650ish out of them as that would be ideal, but curious to hear how others like them in a 6.5cm.

So, 153.5 hybrids in a 6.5cm. How do they perform? I am currently running 153 Atips with excellent results but I have found some hybrids that I would like to try. Looking for 2650ish out of them as that would be ideal, but curious to hear how others like them in a 6.5cm.
    Used Berger 153.5 gr Long Range Hybrid Target factory loaded 6.5 Creedmoor ammo to shoot 2800 yards, recently, with a Ruger precision rifle (1:8 twist). They, with Berger 144 gr LRHT ammo, are the only ammo that stays stable enough for consistent shooting that far out, in my rifle... highest BC bullets and good twist SG (gyroscopic stability). Warmed up by hitting 2000 yards cold bore first shot. MV ran 2640 fps.

• Haha
    Reactions: 918v