• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5mm Creedmoor & 6mm Creedmoor

Wile_Coyote

None
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2018
    Florida
    www.none.com
    Looking for info and experiences. I have a 6.5mm Creedmoor and a 6mm Creedmoor in AR platforms. Been looking at loads for when I finally get my reloading equipment set back up.

H4350 is or seems to be the common/ standard go to. I've been looking at other powders to use for both with some flexibility on projectile masses. I understand RL17 is temp sensitive. In the Hornady, Berger, etc... data I have, I see that Superformance has a wide range of projectiles and velocities don't seem bad.

Anyone with info/ experience using Superformance? Thanks in advance.

Look for.
    R16
    R19
    R26
    H1000
    Varget for 120gn 123gn. Bullets
    I stay with H4350
    Someone will help you.

I use R26 and H4831SC in my 6 Creed. I started playing with R23 but haven't got enough trigger time to figure out how well it will work.

I shot more R23 today. I loaded 44.5 grains for 3150 and some real good accuracy. There is no pressure even loaded to the top of the case which is amazing given the velocity. I'll be loading a bunch at that charge and testing at longer ranges.

Mine is really liking H4831sc. I threw some IMR4451 at it too and that also looked promising.