• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5x47 brass - any in stock anywhere???

cega

Supreme Сasual Dating Verified Females
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
So with a new baby boy having shown up in June I totally dropped the ball on buying brass for a new build that I had underway in 6.5x47 Lapua. Now that I'm slightly less behind on everything I find myself looking at the build being done in the next week or so and no brass to be found. Who would have thought.....

Anyone know of any place that has 6.5x47 Lapua brass in stock at a decent price? Heck at this point I would take some 1x as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: 6.5x47 brass - any in stock anywhere???

Ok, nevermind. In this case "Mixed Availability" apparently means they are only available 500 at a time.

M14er -

Thanks for that one. I just put in an order for 200 so hopefully they will have them in stock and be able to ship.

- CEGA

UPDATE:

Creedmoor Sports was happy to take the order but they don't have any in stock either. So far no ETA from them on when they will either.

The search continues.....

Contact Third Generation Shooters supplies. I just bought a box of 100 from them. I paid $106.00. Also Mile High is carrying them now at $104.00/hundred. Both are sponsor here at the hide.

Just got mine from Third Generation Shooters Supplies. paid $106.00 also got here super quick.

Just ordered some from Third Generation who are showing some in stock. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and help.

Since it seems as if the above sources have dried up, does any one have any other recommendations?