• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6,5x47 Dies?

D.A.T

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2006
Kansas
I don't want to spend $300 on a set of dies....

What do you guys recomend and why?

Re: 6,5x47 Dies?

I placed an order and it did not confirm it just went to a FAQ type page. Not sure If I ordered or not....

I'm pretty sure you get email confirmation, it's been a spell.

Go here http://www.harrellsprec.com/fl_die.html and send them 3 cases that have each been fired at least 3 times and they will send a die that fits them like a glove. I know they say they only do PPC cartridges I know they do 6mm Dashers and have heard they do 6.5 x 47L recently. Harrels' dies are not truly custom but they have made up dies of different sizes and have them on the shelf and pick out the one that fits your fired case the best.

Harrels' dies just work and the brothers do a great job of providing great products and service. I have been reload the 47L for about 6 years and if I did not have dies for it I would go the Harrels route.