• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5X47L bushing

Moof

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2009
Celestine Indiana
I'm gonna order my dies for my 6.5X47L build soon and need to know which bushing size am I needing? I'm NOT planning on turning the necks. Thanks for your info.

Re: 6.5X47L bushing

I'm not using a bushing die, but my rounds measure .2895-.290 after seating scenars. Depending on what neck tension you are looking for a .288 or .289 bushing should get you close.

Thanks you two. I'm gonna order several different sizes of bushings but now I know where I can start at. Thanks again!

I also use a .289 bushing with Berger 130s, and Redding dies...

Its working well, my barrel with 2500 rounds shot a 198-11, 199-11, 199-5 today at our local 300 yard F-Class match.

Moof you must measure the wall thickness on the brass you plan on using. Then you double that and add the bullet diam then minus the bullet tension you want to run. somewhere around .002 to .004 are good places to start.

Good shootin Mark! NotAGuru, thanks. I've read that somewhere I think. I ordered my shit the other day and ordered several different sizes so I should be able to find one that will rock out with it. Is it just me or did the dies take a jump in price? Shit Sinclair is proud of em!