• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5x47Lapua Forster reloading dies

ledmach11969

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2009
Ardmore, OK
I need an advise, I bought the forster reloading dies for 6.5x47 Lapua. But some people keep telling me that they are not good for accuracy. Is this true? Those where the only ones that I could afford. Before I use them, can someone who has some please tell me, their quality and accuracy. I will appreciate all the help. Thank you.

[email protected]

Re: 6.5x47Lapua Forster reloading dies

Forster are fine-You can even send the FL die to them and they will hone the neck for a small charge-see their website. Other options are Wilson dies or contact Warner Tool Co for one of there dies. barry

I borrowed a friends set of 6.5x47 forester dies while I awaited my redding set. The accuracy was no different between the two. Use em'.

Thank you guys for all the replies. Knowning that you guys used those reloading dies, and got good accuracy results. Do I need anything else besides those two reloading dies?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ledmach11969</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need an advise, I bought the forster reloading dies for 6.5x47 Lapua. But some people keep telling me that they are not good for accuracy. Is this true? Those where the only ones that I could afford. Before I use them, can someone who has some please tell me, their quality and accuracy. I will appreciate all the help. Thank you.

[email protected]</div></div>

as a rule, I find that strongly held opinions may (may) be worth testing but are rarely worth accepting at face value, particularly ones on the internet. Much of this is just a repeat of percieved wisdom. I have to say that I have had more valuable help of this site than all the other put together though.

My strongly held opinion is that these dies do a great job for me