• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

6.5x60

jashmore1234

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2013
Virginia
One of the folks i work with recently inherited 20 plus rifles when his father passed. His father had some interesting pieces in his collection. One of the rifles is based on a Mauser action and the barrel is stamped 6.5x60. He asked me if i could load him up a couple of rounds and i was doing some research and I came up dry. No brass, no relading dies.

Has anyone reloaded this caliber?

Seems line it could be a 6.5x60 wg&r. Found a Czhech site that has a Dillon set of does.
6,5x60 WG&R CH4D reloading dies | STROBL.CZ - Reloading ammunition, ammunition, guns.

Outstanding. I have it is going to be a research project to gather brass and dies and then figure out a base load. However; i know the memories it would bring back for me to shoot my fathers rifles after he passed, unfortunately, my sister had them destroyed before the funeral because she felt guns are dangerous.

Thanks for your help.

I hear you. Just this last spring I bought a Rossi .357 from an acquaintance, that belonged to my father. My father bought the revolver in 1991 and a few years after that gifted it to a friend, who gifted it to his cousin,who owed money to my acquaintance. Do this guy takes the revolver as payment. After I found out that was once my dads gun, who has passed away 10 years ago, I offered to buy the gun. So now I own a firearm that once was my dads. The cheapest firearm I own, but my most treasured. Sorry for going on and on.