• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 6.8 SPC AR For Sale or willing to part out

snbyiggidy1

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
Brownsville, Oregon
I have a like new AR build that started out as .224 Valkyrie for less that 50 rounds. Was not happy with barrel so returned it on no questions guarantee. Replaced barrel with new ARP 6.8 Barrel. Have decided to sell and build another bolt action rifle instead. I am willing to sell the whole package or if not will part it out. Here
IMG_1518.jpg
is a list of the components along with asking price for each item. Price listed for post is for complete rifle. I will consider offers however I am not interested in trading unless you have a Tikka T3/T3x in .223 you would like to trade? Don't be afraid to make an offer you never know what can happen. Prices include shipping. Buyer responsible for transfer fees if buying lower or complete rifle. Local pickup in Albany Oregon area also available.

Entire Rifle asking $1000

Upper Receiver - Rainier Arms include charging handle and dust cover $100
*SOLD*Lower Receiver - Aero M4E1 with lower parts minus fire control group $100
*SOLD*Trigger - Geissele Single Stage Precision Flat Bow $200
*SOLD*BCG - Fail Zero Nickel Boron 6.8/.224 Valkyrie $150
*SOLD*Grip - MPA Vertical $40
*SOLD*Barrel and Brake - ARP 6.8 SPC brand new no round count with Aero VG6 Gamma 65 Brake low profile gas block and mid length gas tube- $250
*SOLD*Stock - Magpul PRS Gen3 with riffle extension tube, buffer, and spring $220
Handguard - Aero Atlas S-One M-Lok with barrel nut and wrench 15 inch length $120
*SOLD*Magazines - ASC 10 round stainless steel from PSA two available $20 for both

Last edited:
Complete upper parts listed in original post above $550 OBO shipped.

Magpul PRS Gen3 with rifle extension, buffer, and spring $200 shipped OBO

I have a like new AR build that started out as .224 Valkyrie for less that 50 rounds. Was not happy with barrel so returned it on no questions guarantee. Replaced barrel with new ARP 6.8 Barrel. Have decided to sell and build another bolt action rifle instead. I am willing to sell the whole package or if not will part it out. HereView attachment 7261907 is a list of the components along with asking price for each item. Price listed for post is for complete rifle. I will consider offers however I am not interested in trading unless you have a Tikka T3/T3x in .223 you would like to trade? Don't be afraid to make an offer you never know what can happen. Prices include shipping. Buyer responsible for transfer fees if buying lower or complete rifle. Local pickup in Albany Oregon area also available.

Entire Rifle asking $1000

Upper Receiver - Rainier Arms include charging handle and dust cover $100
*SOLD*Lower Receiver - Aero M4E1 with lower parts minus fire control group $100
*SOLD*Trigger - Geissele Single Stage Precision Flat Bow $200
BCG - Fail Zero Nickel Boron 6.8/.224 Valkyrie $150
*SOLD*Grip - MPA Vertical $40
Barrel and Brake - ARP 6.8 SPC brand new no round count with Aero VG6 Gamma 65 Brake low profile gas block and mid length gas tube- $250
*SOLD*Stock - Magpul PRS Gen3 with riffle extension tube, buffer, and spring $220
Handguard - Aero Atlas S-One M-Lok with barrel nut and wrench 15 inch length $120
*SOLD*Magazines - ASC 10 round stainless steel from PSA two available $20 for both
Hi,

I am looking at your Failzero 224 Valkyrie Nickel Boron BCG for my build. Is it semi-auto or full? Did you buy it new?
Thank you.