• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6 ARC Barrel Options and Recommendations

Rhino67

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Looking at the DOUGLAS RECON/RECCE 6MM ARC BARRELS 1-7 TWIST ($430)
thots?
others worth consideration?

Around the same price I can personally speak on X-Caliber DMR profile 1:7. I love mine. I can also say Shaw as well. I have 6.5 Grendel and 6mm ARC barrels in both. I haven't yet been disappointed. They are worth taking a look at.

Reactions: Rhino67
I have a Geissele SD that I’m looking to change over to 6 arc. Was looking at a proof barrel. Recently found Shaw but have no experience with them. Any others I should be considering?

Wanting to get back into PRS matches. So any suggestions would be great. Barrel length, gas system length.. ect.

Was looking at doing a 18 inch + one gas system. I will more than likely be running it suppressed.

I’m selling an 18” 1:7 twist Shaw in the PX. It’s very accurate, affordable and ready now. Under 200 rds. Broken in properly. I can’t add the link for some reason but should be easy enough to search for.