• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6 ARC Magazine Loading

ridenrunwv

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Charleston, WV
I got my first 6 ARC rifle not long ago and have been very impressed with the rifle and caliber but have a question to see if I'm doing something wrong or if this is just the nature of this round in AR15 magazines. The rifle is a Seekins DMR and it came with an Amend2 6.5 Grendel magazine.

I can't seem to load the magazine like a normal AR magazine and am having to feed in rounds like a pistol magazine. It's a bit of a pain compared to normal AR mag loading so was wondering if I am missing something or maybe there's a tool to help with these.

Thanks

Thanks. Those mags open enough to allow me to just pop 6 ARC in from the top like typical AR? I am all for ordering some if so. I shot 60 rounds the other day and never loaded more than 6-8 rounds at a time wishing I could load mag easier

That makes sense. Thanks. It has been reliable with the Amend2 Grendel mags and I have six so I will still use them. Probably will just load some up betore I go shoot it and I'll pick up some Alexander Arms mags as well. If shooting with kids or anyone with weaker hands the Amend2 are possibly too hard for them to load