• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6 cm bolt carrier

jcwarrior87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Selah, Wa
So I have a mega build in 6 creedmoor with a dracos barrel. The dracos barrel have a built in gas block that is "tuned" for the right dwell time for the cartridge it is chambered in. You can not adjust the gas on it. I have a lantac bcg right now, I am kinda wanting to go to a light weight option to help with fallow up shots. This rifle is for coyotes so I am looking for quick second shots. I have done some reading on bcg and most of it is for 6.5creed not 6 creed. So will I have any problems with a light carrier or do I need to stick with the chucky monkey

That is what I am looking to know? Is there a way to do it and not have problems, I ran a 22 grendel for a while and learn the timing has to be right or you destroy chit so I am looking for the wisdom of those that have done this