• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Guns, optics, shotgun parts, mounts, accesories, belt. *ALL UPDATED* Unemployment sale

Anderhammer52

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2019
North Las Vegas, NV
I just moved to Oklahoma, and am still looking for work/ in the (VERY LONG) hiring process for the local PD. So i need some extra money and need to pick up some duty gear. Need to offload this stuff to achieve those goals. Everything will be OBO. I’m not desperate by any stretch but lets make a deal so we are both happy.
First up is my Bolt gun in 6 Creed. Bought the barreled action used here, and dropped it into an ADM chassis. The barrel has about 5-600 rounds on it. Bought it to get back into competition which never manifested. Only went to the range a handful of times with a total of 20 rounds put through it each time. The action is a Tuebor Precision Raider, barrel is a 24in bartlein 1/8 twist with a blended brake. Shoots like a dream, chassis is surprisingly modular and comfortable, included are 2 gravity mlok weights at 1lb a piece . The mags are included (metal one is a tikka aics mag, cant use it and will come with the rifle free of charge), bipod is also included with the pins from area 419 for the arca attachment. DLC coated bolt, Barrel is cerakoted graphite black. Trigger tech primary curved. Looking to get 2200 shipped OBO. Cash is king.
75F350EB-9CF0-4A10-972A-5E074A5B487F.jpeg

Next is my Wilder Tactical Urban Defender belt set up. Size XL for both the inner and outer belt, inner belt is black and outer is wolf gray. Bought the wrong size/lost some weight so this belt doesn’t fit me anymore. It’s an awesome stiff and comfortable belt, the attachment method is second to none. Comes with 2 single pistol mag pouches from Wilder with their UAB attachement method, the Rifle mag pouch that is included also uses this attachment method, the back pouch is a esstac mini belt hinged mountable GP pouch with the TQ hangar. All of those pouches are in ranger green and the glove hook included is in wolf gray as well. Great belt will get another in black and a smaller size for my duty setup. Looking to get 220 shipped.
2550D065-EF65-4CDC-8093-0594B2851977.jpeg

Up next is my 1187 slug barrel and mag tube extension. Bought this for my back country camping gun, now i can’t afford to go do that any more these accessories need to go. Performed very well. 21in slug barrel and 10rnd mag tube extension. Held zero when i had my red dot on it, shoots surprisingly smooth. 150 shipped for both. Shotgun is not for sale at the moment.
6324A0A4-1377-4ED7-9DE4-8FAB6B52E0F5.jpeg

Holosun HS503R on an arisaka offset mount with the 1.93 height plate installed, will include the absolute cowitness plate and both factory mounts plus all associated hardware. Multi reticle, good battery life etc… looking to get 315 shipped for everything.
0FDBEC39-6445-42C8-840B-7F2447728C70.jpeg

Scalarworks 1.57 30mm leap 08 mount. Has the ability to take their offset kick mounts. Never used this particular mount but the ones i have used in the past I’ve loved. No optic to put in it and no ar for it to go on so away she goes. 345 shipped.
1933C934-AA23-40F4-A1AF-42DAA4D614FD.jpeg

CZ 75 SP01- this gun has been my pride and joy for the year that I’ve had it. It’s a safety model that came in OD green, I had MK3 firearms out of vegas install and tune the Cajun gun works pro package into the gun. 6-7ish pound double action that is smooth and short, reset is ridiculously short and the single action break is maybe 3 pounds on the high end and breaks so clean. I put a stainless steel guide rod in the gun with a 14lb (i think) recoil spring. Next i sent the slide off to impact machine and had it direct cut for a 509t and cerakoted sniper grey. Optic has never lost zero in the about 1000 rounds since i got it. There are some thin lok grip bogies installed as well. The tape on the front is removable and wont leave any residue what so ever. I kept the receipt from MK3 so if there are ever any problems send them the gun with that receipt and they will warranty their work. The holster is an ANR design tactical OWB light bearing holster for the tlr1-hl which is also included, there is a QLS fork installed as well as the anr design BERS system. It’s a simple and super effective retention system that stows out of the way if you don’t want/need it at that moment. Included are also 6 mags (yes there are 7 in the picture one of my walther mags snuck in there) they are a mix of 18 and 19 rounders from cz and mecgar. Great gun i love it and sad to see it go. Looking to get 1600 shipped for everything.
5495DCF7-A620-46CB-BC2C-BCBEDA5985DF.jpeg

Finally is the ferro concepts kangaroo 3 mag insert 20 bucks shipped or will throw it in free with any of the above items purchased.
CA88C2D0-757C-4F63-972B-C4705D6123B1.jpeg

Everything is OBO, cash is king. Trades will be looked at but would need to be heavy in my favor just due to the nature of my current employment situation. Side note if any one knows of anyone hiring in Enid, OK let me know. Any additional pics or questions just message me and we will get you squared away.

Last edited:
Plans changed this thread is now void. Posting a new updated thread with current item configurations and prices. If I could delete this post I would

Last edited: