• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6 Creedmoor setup (sold)

Sierra’1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2018
TN
I have for sale a 26” PVA Rock Creek 6mm Creedmoor Savage small shank prefit. The muzzle is threaded and the barrel is the marksman contour. It’s chambered for the factory Hornady 108 Eld-Ms and has 720ish rounds down the barrel. Barrel shoots great like all PVAs do.

I’m out of town and won’t be home till tomorrow sometime and can provide an exact round count then, as well as pictures. I also have a ARC BarLoc for Savage small shank barrels, Hornady 6mm Creedmoor die set, and 170 ish pieces of Hornady brass.

I’m only looking to sell because I’m getting a new 6mm barrel in a shouldered heavier contour done next week and have thrown around the idea of doing a 6 Dasher. My smith will have my Origin by either Saturday or Monday and if I haven’t sold the 6 Creed stuff by then, I will just do another 6 Creed and keep everything. I’m not looking to split up and my price is firm at $400 for everything. Only trades would be for 6 Dasher stuff.

I will get pictures out to anyone that wants them tomorrow and I can be reached fastest by text at 660-287-6003. Thanks for looking.