• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6 Creedmore Norma Golden Target 107 ?

Haven't measured a bunch of groups, but it shoots pretty well in my Altus custom. Good enough for PRS style club matches and can be competitive (0.5-6 moa at 100, easy sub moa at 450). My ballistic calculator says it's sending seeds traveling at 3079 fps.

My notes say I got 3008 fps on a 10-shot avg from a 22” 1:7.5 twist. Easily sub-MOA at 100 yds.

One of the guys I shoot PRS with has been running it for a few matches. He seems to like it, although he is getting some popped primers. It may be a little on the Hot side.

I run the 6.5CM Golden Tiger 143 and have about 1400-1500 rounds shot so far, with only 1 pierced primer. Its not loaded hot at all.

One of the guys I shoot PRS with has been running it for a few matches. He seems to like it, although he is getting some popped primers. It may be a little on the Hot side.

I run the 6.5CM Golden Tiger 143 and have about 1400-1500 rounds shot so far, with only 1 pierced primer. Its not loaded hot at all.
Guaranteed on the hot side. That’s why I like it. 😛

My notes say I got 3008 fps on a 10-shot avg from a 22” 1:7.5 twist. Easily sub-MOA at 100 yds.
Shot 10 rounds through a 26" 1:7 twist and got 3080 fps yesterday. Two groups, both sub-MOA, but some horizontal stringing. Heat and wind both kicking.

I used a couple boxes in a 25" 1:7 with similar results. Average sub-moa test groups and 3075 speed. Was neither amazing nor bad. If the price is right, I think its a good box option.