• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 6 Dasher Barreled Action - PRS dream rig

WillHugh

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2017
Hate to sell this, but it's not getting shot and I have other priorities at the moment. Barreled action was purchased from @BLKWLFK9 last year - anyone who listens to his podcast will have heard about how accurate this is. I've re-listed specs and pictures from the original ad, and they pretty much speak for themself. 1,100 rounds down the barrel. Looking for $1,500 shipped.

Patriot Valley John Hancock Rifle:
-JHR action (ARC Nucleus) serial #00002 (Ted from ARC has #00001)
-16lb spring installed but 19lb will come too
-Trigger tech Special single stage
-27" MTU Rock Creek cut rifle 6 DASHER
-PVA Mad Scientist (low round count)

20220803_175935.jpg

20220803_180021.jpg

received_483151409138280.jpeg

20210225_121353.jpg

Ballistic-X_Export (1).jpg

I'm vouching for this. Good seller and a hell of a barreled action. That barrel is the most accurate barrel I've had to date. Buy with confidence. I'll send you the load for 105 bhy and 95 SMKs.

When initially getting this action, I had a few light primer strikes but I cleaned the firing pin and spring with brake cleaner and never had a light primer strike again. The 16lb spring feels awesome on the bolt lift and I had no reason to install the 19lb spring but I sent it with thr action when I sold it to the OP.

Brass and dies are also available for purchase, and I'll throw in the 90 Berger Hybrids I have on hand to get the new owner going.

If you're local to NH I also have a brick of CCI 450s.