• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

6 dasher loads using 110 A tips

tlsmith22

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2008
ALABAMA
I am swapping from a GT to a dasher and was just curious if someone will get me in the ballpark on a load for a dasher with that bullet. I would like to run it in the 2800-2850 range if possible. I have varget and H4350 powder available to use. I am jumping the a-tips at .090” in my GT, does that seem to be where the dasher likes it too? I am using alpha OCD brass if that matters. I am going to do complete load development, was just trying to get an idea what people are seeing.

thanks guys

Going with a 26” Mullerworks barrel chambered by Brian Allen. I have had great success with Mullerworks and Brian’s barrels.

I would run a ladder test in 0.2" increments starting at 30.0 and go up to 31.6.

I shoot 109 bergers (which are pretty similar speed wise as the ATips for me) and I have a good node at 31.6 (2880 fps, SD 3.4, ES 8) and 32.2 (2945, SD 3.8, ES 10). Both group around 0.3 inches. I'd imagine you may find a good node in the 30.8-31.2 range for the speeds you are looking for.

I have a 26 hawk hill barrel, lone peak action, OCD brass, varget, CCI 450's, jump 0.035