• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater 6 Underground

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
This movie is a complete bucket of assholes. The highlight is the smoking hot French lady from Inglorious Bastards is trying to actually act. I'm guessing she took the job for the money. Melanie Laurent is her name.

If it had a plot, this might be it.

Imagine an idiot who acts like Ryan Reynolds becomes a billionaire for inventing magnets, in a world of idiots he becomes their king. Upset at random "injustice" in some worthless country called "Whogivesashitastan" of some fucking thing, he fakes his own death while retaining all the trappings of a billionaire lifestyle. Spoiler alert.................his minions are white, black, Hispanic, European, gay and whatever else to fill the 10% homo requirement and 50% minorities requirement. None have acting skills, you could have cast this at a 7-11 store parking lot in most cities with the same results,

He then convinces 6 idiots to fake their own deaths and join him in turning over a country led by a dictator to the dictator's asshole brother who lives in Hong Kong, spending his days breaking his dick off in whores and buying overprices Walmart art for his penthouse apartment. The brother is surrounded by 7,000 guards who are all world class parkour guys or steroid monsters.

They sneak into Whogiveashitastan and take over the TV station while taking over the only boat in the country, a 700 ft mega-yacht owned by the dictator. He forgot to buy anything other than personal weapons and nerve gas, poor bastard.

It's time to cancel Netflix, if this is entertainment to you...............................that's just fucking sad. I'd rather watch James Brolin bake his asshole until the sun until it was burnt and then complain in public about it. The plot of both stories is similar. Why can't Ryan Reynolds take his no acting, sorry ass back to Canada?

This movie is a complete bucket of assholes. The highlight is the smoking hot French lady from Inglorious Bastards is trying to actually act. I'm guessing she took the job for the money. Melanie Laurent is her name.

If it had a plot, this might be it.

Imagine an idiot who acts like Ryan Reynolds becomes a billionaire for inventing magnets, in a world of idiots he becomes their king. Upset at random "injustice" in some worthless country called "Whogivesashitastan" of some fucking thing, he fakes his own death while retaining all the trappings of a billionaire lifestyle. Spoiler alert.................his minions are white, black, Hispanic, European, gay and whatever else to fill the 10% homo requirement and 50% minorities requirement. None have acting skills, you could have cast this at a 7-11 store parking lot in most cities with the same results,

He then convinces 6 idiots to fake their own deaths and join him in turning over a country led by a dictator to the dictator's asshole brother who lives in Hong Kong, spending his days breaking his dick off in whores and buying overprices Walmart art for his penthouse apartment. The brother is surrounded by 7,000 guards who are all world class parkour guys or steroid monsters.

They sneak into Whogiveashitastan and take over the TV station while taking over the only boat in the country, a 700 ft mega-yacht owned by the dictator. He forgot to buy anything other than personal weapons and nerve gas, poor bastard.

It's time to cancel Netflix, if this is entertainment to you...............................that's just fucking sad. I'd rather watch James Brolin bake his asshole until the sun until it was burnt and then complain in public about it. The plot of both stories is similar. Why can't Ryan Reynolds take his no acting, sorry ass back to Canada?
Planning on watching this tonight only because Ryan Reynolds is in it. As soon as I heard it was a Michael Bay film, and had a trailer specifically talking about how it is essentially more Michael Bay than Michael Bay, I dropped all expectations.

If I’m going to lose brain cells watching this, I’m going to drag the wife into it as well lol. ...she isn’t too happy about it. ?

Update: wife just shut it off lol. Didn’t even make it through the opening chase scene lol

The airplane scene where he flys aerobatics is really cool and the car chase. The rest is a complete POS.
I thought Ryan Reynolds being in it would be good. So so wrong I was. Apparently he is selling out and taking any turd script that comes across his desk.

I watched a little bit of it then turned it off thinking maybe I not in the right mood or something. Went back to it again and what a horrible piece of shot it was.

Netflix has a few good movies and and a few good old ones. The rest are shit. All shit that wouldn’t be worth watching if you were drunk.

Couldn't finish it. It's rare that I'll just stop a movie and abandon it. It's THAT bad, pure shit, the OP tried to describe it but he was a bit too lenient I think.

Couldn't finish it. It's rare that I'll just stop a movie and abandon it. It's THAT bad, pure shit, the OP tried to describe it but he was a bit too lenient I think.
I’ve only ever stopped a movie once and never gone back. It was that super shitty Clive Owen shoot em up movie.
I’ll give this one more chance, as I technically wasn’t the one to turn it off. ....although I didn’t even attempt to talk her back into it lol

Reactions: ruger35
I found it fucking repulsive outside of the gore and the hot blonde. Maybe if Reynolds ever played a different type of person than his trademark smart ass self (which I do appreciate in its own right) he'd get better scripts thrown his way.

I ended up watching it after turning it off four times. It is total fucking garbage.

Ok...
I am guessing I should skip this one.

Proof you can use a trailer to make a turd look like a gold brick.
I keep thinking about it every time I see another post and can’t believe how bad it sucked. I know a lot of actors have a few bombs...... but he made a statement with this one. If he can come back from this turd of a movie then anything is possible

I actually found it quite humorous. I was laughing nearly the entire movie. Probably because I didn't care about how feasible the plot was, but some of the lines were great.

I didn't mind it.

Mindless/senseless explosions, guns, fighting, etc.

I found it funny that all of the guns had endless ammo (including a couple of KelTec KS7 shotguns) EXCEPT FOR ONE where one of the "good guys" ran out at an inconvenient time...

I have a bad habit of looking for flaws and continuity issues in movies. This one is bad! Mirrors on, mirrors gone, green car dented, green car not dented, blood on chicks face, no blood on chicks face, guy slides down building with lightning rods, next scene the lightning rods are gone, actor positioning in the green car is BAD, etc, etc. I enjoyed the chase scene, but after that....it fell flat.

Reactions: MarkLeupold
Wasnt impressed at all little to over the top for my action taste but seems to be the going thing these days