• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6 year old shoots teacher

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    • Wow
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Jesus, there has to be some sort of backstory?
    My guess is a lot of it will never come out because of the kids age. Doesnt ad much but nice vids

Last edited:
    Since he is so young what is the penalty , clapping the easers after school ?
    5000 lines "I will not shoot the teacher"... My trick was to write in columns first the "I" down the board then the "will" down the board then the "not", seemed better that way.

• Haha
    Reactions: candyx
    Not the same school name somehow my copy and paste got screwed up.

Maybe the teacher had pink, purple and green hair, went by”she”, had a dick and threaten the child with it? We’ll never know?

Why is everyone assuming blackstory? Nobody said he had a black gang banger father.

"I shot the teacher... But I did not shoot the principal. " Catchy...

So the kid is most likely gonna be taken away from parents and given to CPS. That's worse than a life sentence.
    It was likely one of the parents guns, where else is a 6 year old going to get one?

Thanks to the media, this is normal. Going to school or work and shooting people is just what you do. And as a plus, you'll be famous!

On news tonight teacher was shot in hand and abdomin.

I'm going to guess teacher saw kid with gun. Tried to take away. Kid pulls trigger. Bullet goes through hand and abdomin.

In that area probably picked up a throwaway

Reactions: FWoo45 and Maggot
    So the kid is most likely gonna be taken away from parents and given to CPS. That's worse than a life sentence.

Serves the little monster right.
    Unfortunately, he'll probably survive it and grow up to be a violent, dangerous thug.

some stats on the school

1673143590064.png

1673143672625.png

1673143878946.png

About the only thing this school gets an A in is Diversity
    and Free Lunch

The general area

1673143943861.png

1673144084942.png

If there is an actual parent, I doubt the parent is paying much attention to the kid

Gun could have come from an older sibling that is a full on street gansta
    The reason I doubt the gun is a throw away is the kid brought in bullets to show the other kids before he brought the gun
    learned it from somewhere, possibly parents, possibly other family members
    doubt the public will find out much on this one

post your videos of WV white trash kids comparing their glocks with auto switches, would love to see them

see this link

scroll down to this video

1673149102666.png

post your videos of WV white trash kids comparing their glocks with auto switches, would love to see them

see this link

scroll down to this video

View attachment 8041412
    What language were they speaking, Ghetto?

crap

"gun legally purchased by his mother, authorities said on Monday.

The student had taken the gun from his residence and put it in his backpack before bringing it to Richneck Elementary School in Newport News, Virginia, Newport News Police Chief Steve Drew said Monday. Drew said the 9mm handgun had been legally purchased by the student's mother in York County."

crap

"gun legally purchased by his mother, authorities said on Monday.

The student had taken the gun from his residence and put it in his backpack before bringing it to Richneck Elementary School in Newport News, Virginia, Newport News Police Chief Steve Drew said Monday. Drew said the 9mm handgun had been legally purchased by the student's mother in York County."
    Damn it, beat me by two minutes. Ill have to stop fapping so much.

The plot thickens:
    A staff member at the Virginia school where a six-year-old boy allegedly shot his teacher last week had been alerted before the shooting that the child might have a weapon, an official said.

Reactions: Maggot
    Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    I saw that, but they refuse to give ANY info.

If they won't give any information, usually it's a clear sign it was a 13%

If it was some white kid they would probably already be all over the news about evil right wing kid.

Attachments

• 9a8081b8141b354481ac152ec55e4970c2143cc46e0d08dd1073fe462fb5c1f2_1.jpg
      9a8081b8141b354481ac152ec55e4970c2143cc46e0d08dd1073fe462fb5c1f2_1.jpg
      114.8 KB · Views: 33