• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 600 ftlb SK Torque Wrench

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Yes, that's right, a 3/4" drive 600ftlb torque wrench. I think they go for $1375 new (this particular one I think was more like $1200 something when new) going for $650 OR trade/partial trade to your door --I have no use for it.

It's the biggest one SK makes.

It's basically new --it is dirty and I'm not gonna clean it, you can do that for that price. Only used to tighten a few lug nuts but acquired dirt and wear being part of a Stryker kit for a year.

Killer deal for someone that can use this I'm sure.

$650 or trade/partial trade for certain EoTech's, Aimpoint mini OR micro, trij. RMR's, SCAR trigger (Geissele OR Timney), will consider others.

IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG

IMG_1473.JPG

(That's not rust, the handle is aluminum)

Bump.

Trade for a quality reflex optic --Aimpoint T1 or H1 would be ideal, consider an RMR or Aimpoint Micro.

I don't really need this thing so let my lack of interest in it be your win.

List this on Rennlist or other Porsche sites. Or even ebay.
    The center-lock wheels (a stupid idea on a street car) require 440lb-ft of torque.

Perfect for scope rings!
    Right! It's what I've been saying and it's a steal! (Seriously though, I just got a Tekton or whatever for that purpose and for $45 it's just stellar!)

This thing is a monster.

I've got a guy that made an offer that's interested but it's still up as of now.

List this on Rennlist or other Porsche sites. Or even ebay.
    The center-lock wheels (a stupid idea on a street car) require 440lb-ft of torque.
    Yeah, but I figured I'd give you guys a chance first --I know a lot of you use this kind of shit. Just with "keeping it in the community" and all. I'd really hate to help out a commie and wanna avoid that if I can!