• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$600 off Swarovski EL bino cert give away!!!

LEG_X

Minuteman
Oct 30, 2007
Buckeye, AZ
I picked up a $600 off Sawro EL bino cert (EL series NOT SLC) from Special Purpose Rifles off the RO prize table at the TPRC this past weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't see the expiration date of 12/31/18 and there is no way I can come up with the money by then. So, if you are in the market for some kick-ass binos, have the cash available ($2200 - $2900 before cert) AND are willing to email a quick thank you to SPR for supporting my clubs match, TPRC, drop a quick note saying "I'm in". Everyone that replies will be given a # in the order they replied and I will use a random number generator to draw an individual on the afternoon of the 17th. I will even pay to mail the cert out to you. http://www.specialpurposerifles.com/binoculars/

Last edited:
I left this one behind for the same reasons that you're letting it go, so I have no dog in this "fight," as it were. But I wanted to say that this is an EXCELLENT way of paying things forward! Good on you!

Reactions: LEG_X
This cert is for the EL line, not the SLC.
AbbyKatt...I didn't, but its all good.

So far this is who I have in the running... 1 in 6 is pretty good odds!

1. tsu45
2. Dendro
3. rjjahner
4. SlowFarmer
5. AbbyKatt
6. s221247

This cert is for the EL line, not the SLC.
AbbyKatt...I didn't, but its all good.

So far this is who I have in the running... 1 in 6 is pretty good odds!

1. tsu45
2. Dendro
3. rjjahner
4. SlowFarmer
5. AbbyKatt
6. s221247

Thanx for adding me to your list, but I too will pass this time.

This happens everywhere. I sell and trade locally and get texts asking “ is (insert item) still available.” I will reply and never hear from them again. I also get the “I want it” with no more communication.

Remember as a whole, people are stupid.
Thanx for adding me to your list, but I too will pass this time.

I’m passing too, was only commenting. Blind in one eye so I don’t need the bino in binoculars. :cautious:

Good luck to those who could use it!

Everyone needs a pair of range finding binoculars. If I didn't have a pair of zeiss I would be all over this. You have to see it before you can hit it. Should have bought them years earlier than I did.

Ok, only 3ish days left and there's only 5 people on the list...

1. Dendro
2. rjjahner
3. SlowFarmer
4. s221247
5. LJMontano

Sorry for the confusion bud you can take me off that list too, I was just saying it was very cool of you offer the cert up to a good home.

Ok guys thanks so much for the interest, but the winner of the cert is TRD1911. I will PM you right after this. If TRD does not respond within 48 hours I will randomly choose again. Thanks again guys, I wish everyone good shooting!

First time I've ever won anything! No joke. We are stoked. And you just made Christmas and birthday shopping so much easier for my wife, ha! Thanks again