• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SpecterPrecision

Private
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2014
Northwest Arkansas
The 600 Yard and More course will give you the opportunity in becoming a precision marksman. This 12-hour (8am-8pm) course will provide you the fundamentals of long-distance precision shots. Each person will be in a two-person group, so for the equipment needs each group will need only one fulfilled list--- AKA: sign-up with a friend! but not required
We will begin in the classroom with breakfast provided. This is when you will learn specific lingo, ballistics, bullet trajectory, and all of those important things. Afterwards, we will get hands-on in a two man team, where you will quickly put your new knowledge and training to work. And by the end of the day, you will be making skilled precision shots at 600 yards!
Now for the "and more" part, once comfortable with the 600 yard targets, you better believe you'll be pushed back farther range to test your skills to the max!

Course fee: $150

Sunday, July 6th, 2014 in Lincoln, AR
specterprecision.com
Specter Precision, LLC flyer3.jpg

Last edited:
I can't find any information on your company on the interweb other than the brand new Facebook page you listed. No pics of the range.. Welcome to the Hide. I see this is your first post.

We are a new Start-up. After the first class we will have our official website up and rentals. The instructor/my partner is former Army, Swat, and LR Instructor. Been Cruising the Hide for awhile! decided to become official. Let me know if you want more info. BW

Wish I were closer. I'd check y'all out. I'm in Louisiana. I used to hunt in El Dorado.

Tag for the future. You're less than 2 hrs from me. I will be in touch, I'm very interested.