• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

600 yrd groups with HS Precision 308 and AR50

mosquitoshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2010
Hello folks, I always like to see what groups you can shoot with your sticks. So I thought I would post mine that I shot today. The five shot group is with my HS precision, the two 3 shot groups is with my AR 50. Using 750 Amax. Of course all at 600 yards. Now I need to load up some more of the 50 caliber so I have a larger sample size and just three shot groups. My HS precision shooting almost a half moa five shot group I am happy with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    845.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    677.1 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    674.3 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for posting. I got to watch Mark Westrom from ArmaLite shoot an AR30 in .338 Lapua, when they first came out. The brake on those is great, and the rifles are as accurate as anything around. And not all that expensive, all things considered.
Jim

Hello folks, I always like to see what groups you can shoot with your sticks. So I thought I would post mine that I shot today. The five shot group is with my HS precision, the two 3 shot groups is with my AR 50. Using 750 Amax. Of course all at 600 yards. Now I need to load up some more of the 50 caliber so I have a larger sample size and just three shot groups. My HS precision shooting almost a half moa five shot group I am happy with.
That's pretty much what my SPSS(with H-S precision stock) does at 600yds. Nice shootin!

Nice. I love my HS also!

Yes, my humble opinion is the hs precision HTR is an underrated rifle. Accuracy wise it's with my ga precision and at the same time the FBI, Israelis, etc torture tested them and thus uses them. The only problem is, hs precision told me it will cost over $1,500 to rebarrel my 308!!