• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

64 MPR makeover

armorpl8chikn

Colonel Angus
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2010
Face Slapping Distance
WenigGewehr is finished:
blitzkrieg.jpg

All inletting, bedding and coating by Apache Machine and Custom.
McMillan magnum rimfire varmint in woodland pattern.
KG Gunkote flat black.
DIP 25moa rail.
Leupold MK6 3-18 in MK4 rings. Yes it will focus parallax free at 50yds...maybe closer but have no need for less.

Was the view worth the climb? Absolutely. I should get an audio recording of the bolt being disengaged and cycled...it even sounds better!

Damn that's nice. You've got me thinking about the same for my 1710 now, the stock is the only thing I don't like about it. I didn't realize McMillan did those...

Chikn has been working on this some time I think,
he has shot a 10/22, somebody eles, rifle at the TSC , so i knew something was UP
i got to look upon it Saturday, an the beauty of this beast, blinded me for a short time.
my drool that I dropped that day, had me maddly searching for a bottle of water.
AN YES THE WENIG GEWEHR is indeed a hammer
well worth the time brother,Joe

Post up some groups when you get a chance, and send me a PM anytime you're ready to sell that rifle!

Post up some groups when you get a chance, and send me a PM anytime you're ready to sell that rifle!

nope you are not on the list
sorry about your luck.LOL
dont think she is going to leave his sight,
hell i think he sleeps with it,(the way he drives it makes me think its not a virgin)
dont even ask him to show groups,because you may burn all of your 22rifles to keep warm, because hell will frezze over?
take my word (for what its worth) its a hammer, an he can shoot the hell out of it

Last edited:
I don't know how I missed this thread. Very nice! I am looking forward to seeing it shoot!!