• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 650 yard target

GCMxVeGeTa

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2009
Statesville, NC
This is my 650 yard target group from earlier today.

Savage 12FV in .223
75 gr Amax, 23.4 gr Varget

BIG Thanks to all the people at SnipersHide, couldn't have done it without the help!

Re: 650 yard target

Not too shabby!!! Wouldnt want to be a Coyote just minding my own business.

Nice, what scope is that? It looks exactly like my 4-16x40 Centerpoint. Your rifle looks like mine, except I've painted my stock moss green. Hopefully i will be able to shoot that good if I can ever get out past 100 yds.

nice shooting...just out of curiosity, how much up MOA are you needing at that distance?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eevilweevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, what scope is that? It looks exactly like my 4-16x40 Centerpoint. Your rifle looks like mine, except I've painted my stock moss green. Hopefully i will be able to shoot that good if I can ever get out past 100 yds.</div></div>

Yeah, that's exactly what scope it is lol. The turrets are accurate for a $70 wal-mart special.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WCW308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice shooting...just out of curiosity, how much up MOA are you needing at that distance? </div></div>

-13.9 MOA drop with 200 yard zero, 1.25 mil hold for wind(~8mph).

I love it when the Savages shine!! Very nice shooting and very nice and clean setup!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sturkis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not too shabby!!! Wouldnt want to be a Coyote just minding my own business. </div></div>You got that right!