• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 69 and 77 SMK on sale @ midway

On 7 Dec I picked up 6mm 107 SMKs from Midway for $143.99/500 - less than three months later .224 77s are a nickel more per bullet.

What a time to be alive...

Reactions: jLorenzo
Hope it's not to late to cancel those midway orders...

77s for .27/pc at PV. 1k would be just under .30/pc shipped

I’ve been watching midway they were at 177 for the 77 smk for DAYS must have finally figured out they were a little too high on the price.

Thanks for the tip. Picked up 1k 77s from powder valley.

On 7 Dec I picked up 6mm 107 SMKs from Midway for $143.99/500 - less than three months later .224 77s are a nickel more per bullet.

What a time to be alive...
It stings doesnt it. Im almost to the point where I cant remember what normal prices were after tracking everything this year.
That almost sounds like a decent price at first glance then I remember....

It stings doesnt it. Im almost to the point where I cant remember what normal prices were after tracking everything this year.
That almost sounds like a decent price at first glance then I remember....
Wasn’t even that long ago.
This was April last year. I picked up a couple K each of 69 and 77 tmk over separate orders to take advantage of the %off + free shipping coupons brownells always had available. I think the 77s were $0.27/
E50D58FD-13BB-4552-8807-3F52A405C5ED.jpeg

and this one really stings. CCI had a rebate at the same time Brownells had them on sale plus the one penny hazmat and free shipping. Came out to $0.023/ the absolute epitome of salad days
5464456D-8919-48B7-AA4F-C32244807F3E.jpeg

I just ordered 69gr smk's from Midway yesterday at much more than what I payed for the 77 here at powder valley. I will make sure and call Midway to tell them how I feel about it on Monday morning. Think my shipment was sent out from Midway today.

Reactions: Mudflap621