• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

69gr hpbt MatchKings in stock anywhere (223) ?

jdc0589

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2012
Alabama
I think my google-fu is weak, I signed up for stocking notifications at about 4 places. I'm looking to go ahead and get components for when I start loading in a month or so and bullets are a major problem.

Of course this is about the worst time ever for trying to find 223 reloading components (i've got primers and a pound of two of varget though)

Re: 69gr hpbt MatchKings in stock anywhere (223) ?

I just picked up 1k from cabelas....

Cabelas shows bacorder??????

Look for bulk packs of 69 nosler, 77 nosler, 68 hornady, 75 hornady, and if you aren't going to shoot to 600 yards the 52 grain nosler speer or hornady is good too.

From what retailer? Are you saying someone has those bullets in stock?

I went to bass pro in mobile area and got 500 (100 packs) you have to go early in the morning. Check your local small town shops too. I walked in to one and they had a wall full of primers, and I picked up 2 jugs of varget for 165.00 each. Picked up 800 68grn Hornady BTHP

Ok you Alabama boys I just happen to know of a new place. Called the AMMO DUMP here in Clanton, AL not five miles off I-65 that sells reloading stuff. Not a big place just a good local place. I know he's got some .223 reloading stuff in his place as we speak.

AMMO DUMP number is 205-755-1320 tell him Hooks sent you over. You can also look him up on FaceBook search for Ammo Dump clanton,al his info is there and a map out to his shop.

I just recived 500 from Midway..In stock when I ordered them. I don't know about now.
My Bass Pro never has them!

Just ordered some 77 SMK from OK Weber thanks for the heads up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hdbiker1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get all my Sierra bullets from OK Weber. $91/500. Flat rate shipping. Just received a shipment with 500 69 hpbt included a couple of days ago. http://www.okweber.com/bullets.asp

</div></div>

Awesome find. Just ordered 1k. Now if only I could find more varget....