• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 6ARC - Precision Rifle Series Match Winner!

mxjoe35

Owner of Match Proven Rifles
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2019
    Suwanee, GA
    matchprovenrifles.com
    This is an incredible build by Match Proven Rifles! I got it set up and shot one PRS match with it and it took first place in the Gas Gun division making impacts out over 1,000yds! It has been cleaned and is ready for its new home. The 6ARC is an incredible round. Used by some of the Special Forces in the military. In my opinion it is the most capable round you can get on the AR15 platform. It has enough punch to make impacts out over 1,000yds, take down hogs for you hunters and with the MPA DN5 muzzle brake has almost no recoil! With factory Hornady Black ammo and a tuner brake I was able to shoot .37in groups and win a PRS match. See the details below.

Caliber – 6ARC

AERO Enhanced M4E1 Upper and lower w/16.5 inch handguard

Luth AR Grip with grip wrapping

Luth AR MBA-1 adjustable butt stock with a rifle length buffer and David Tubbs Flat wire spring.

X-Caliber 24″ Bull Barrel

Aero Adjustable Gas Block with a +2 gas system

MPA DN5 muzzle brake!

Rubber City Armory BCG with Multi Cal High Pressure Bolt

Trigger Tech Diamond AR15 Flat Trigger. (1.5lbs adjustable)

Lapped upper receiver

Bedded Barrel

Polished Feed Ramps

Not Included: MDT Bag Rider, Arca rail, bipod, Scope and Mount. This sale is for the base rifle only.

I WILL ONLY SHIP TO AN FFL

$2,499 shipped to your FFL.

Attachments

• 20240408_163525.jpg
      20240408_163525.jpg
      718.6 KB · Views: 64