• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6br/bra in AXMC

• Thread starter Deleted member 121493
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 121493

Already bought 2x HRD mag kits. Fairly confident feeding should work. Have read some people have had more problems with ejection. Anyone have experience running 6br family in AX/axmc?

Finally got my barrel. Feeding is an issue as they nosedive a little. Maybe modifying msg feed lips will help?

Adam at Mile High Shooting runs a 6BRA in his AI rifle, which I believe to be an AXMC. Not sure if he is on this forum or not, but you can always call the shop and ask to speak to Adam. I'm sure he would be willing to help out.

Kinda defeats the purpose of the AX if you are able to run 6BR variants in the MC.

I guess only upside to the AX is barrel availability

Kinda makes me want to switch my AX for a MC

That's why I am hoping they come out with a short action AXSR

One can only hope. LA AXSRs are already H2 of 2020, minimum. If they announce a SA AXSR, it would at least be a year, probably more.

Kinda thinking that lack of mag adapter and the new mags make the LA AXSR, the end all be all, but that is just my opinion based on no facts.

Tweaked the mag a little and it feeds 95%. Still not ok, but with some more work....