• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 6br Impact, foundation

BrandonDetrick

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2019
New Mexico
CB99856B-CDF6-4EA5-96D0-58A38F60056E.jpeg
Broke my back & can’t shoot matches for a long time so WANT to sell this.
Not interested at all in parting it out

Impact 737 rh
proof competition contour chambered in 6br by butchs guns in Oklahoma barrel has exactly 120rd fired
bix & Andy Benchrest trigger
hawkins bottom
foundation genesis with area419 weighted arca
piercision brake with an ATS tuner.
Gun shoots amazing as it should.
$3200

Already bought the stock he couldn’t ship on another post a month ago he refunded me money said he would get with me when he could make it to town. Now his back is broke and won’t honor his word says he can’t take it apart (strange if he was trying to ship it to me why wasn’t it already apart) and won’t have his wife do but will have her pick the whole gun up and load it up to send to the buyer this time. Buyer be aware. I got complete pictures of conversation and shows what his true colors are.

Reactions: BrandonDetrick
Clarification, since I am physically unable to disassemble and my wife is not familiar with rifles and I will not ask her to disassemble one. However, she is fully capable of pickin it up and putting in the car to take to an FFL to box & ship.

Sniper’s Hide never fails…..

Class act by the prospective buyer. Got his money back, yet still feels cheated.
I’m not happy that he’s unsatisfied by the situation & I wish it was different. However, it is what it is at this point & ill
Gladly be fully transparent. I can point any prospective buyers for the entire rifle to numerous satisfied buyers, some of which on deals of twice the value.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathan Gravitt
I’m not happy that he’s unsatisfied by the situation & I wish it was different. However, it is what it is at this point & ill
Gladly be fully transparent & point any prospective buyers for the entire rifle to numerous satisfied buyer, some of which on deals of twice the value.
Gladly be fully transparent & point any prospective buyers for the entire rifle to numerous satisfied buyer, some of which on deals of twice the value.
Value is in your word not in money. And your word is worthless

Attachments

• 2BA3A165-EBD1-4409-8065-7E61BC08FADB.png
    2BA3A165-EBD1-4409-8065-7E61BC08FADB.png
    648.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Sad
Reactions: BrandonDetrick
Value is in your word not in money. And your word is worthless
Well, partner, I never made a trip to town and now things have drastically changed & I do not have your money & refunded it promptly. So, I get that you’re upset & that’s unfortunate. However, my rifle is for sale and if someone wants to buy it, they will despite your “raising awareness”. If no one buys it, then that’s fine. I’ll stare at it for 6months and gladly shoot it when I can. I don’t need the money so I’m not sweating it. Just figured I’d sell it , buy another watch to enjoy while I heal up & build another when I heal 😁