• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report 6BR Range Report

Savage Mark

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2018
I’ve been having trouble getting my Savage F class 6br to group . So I finally figure out the reason . ME ! Lol . Was trying to shoot free recoil because I did see some ok groups shooting that way . Well yesterday I tried an experiment . Tightened up front ears on rest and leaned in and pinned stock to front rest and holy cow I was shooting in the 10 ring all day . So my last group of the day I only shot 3 shots because they looked awful close together . So took the drive out to 300 yards and this is what I had . Somebody pinch me ! Group measured less than .25 inch !

yep the BR is ridiculously accurate...30g of varget and a 105-107-108g should put it shooting in the .3s most times.

28.1 grains of Varget with virgin brass ! It’s the Sierra accuracy load . Not very fast , but apparently pretty accurate !