• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6GT Berger elite hunter

Kspence49

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2022
Wyoming
Has anyone run Berger elite hunters in their 6GT with H4350? Can’t seem to find that combo mentioned anywhere, or for that matter can’t seem to find the elite hunters mentioned with any powder in the 6GT

That bullet is very similar to their 6mm 109gr Long Range hybrid target bullet, and I have found the Hornady 110gr A-Max data to be conservative when shooting the Berger bullets…the attached should get you started for reloading the 108gr Elite Hunter. Always begin with the “starting loads” numbers of course, then work you way up while monitoring velocities and pressures.

Note: Hodgdon data for the 6GT is contained on the left column of the second attachment…I’ve left off the first page

Attachments

• IMG_4622.png
    IMG_4622.png
    946.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4621.png
    IMG_4621.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
That bullet is very similar to their 6mm 109gr Long Range hybrid target bullet, and I have found the Hornady 110gr A-Max data to be conservative when shooting the Berger bullets…the attached should get you started for reloading the 108gr Elite Hunter. Always begin with the “starting loads” numbers of course, then work you way up while monitoring velocities and pressures.
Wow thanks so much!!

It's a good bullet, I've been using it for the past year and likely most of this year for PRS. Been using Varget where 32 to 32.5 grains have put me into my preferred velocity range of mid to low 2800's.