• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback 6james is a scammer

He directed me to pay a person named William Davis via his stepson Tyrone.

I’m emailing Mr William Davis now.. Been going back and forth for a few days now. I think he’s getting upset with me. As if I wasn’t already 1000% sure he was a scammer, as soon as he offered to sell me 2 LMT 308 BCGs for 140 each..

Why do people keep falling for that shit?

Anytime someone on here tells you to contact someone else to buy something, ASSUME its a SCAM and walk.

Sorry some of you got taken but this tactic has been played out over and over again on here and elsewhere.

Lastly, activate 2-factor authentication if you haven’t so you don’t become a victim of an account take over (the other most commonly used strategy by scammers).

Why do people keep falling for that shit?

Anytime someone on here tells you to contact someone else to buy something, ASSUME its a SCAM and walk.

Sorry some of you got taken but this tactic has been played out over and over again on here and elsewhere.

Lastly, activate 2-factor authentication if you haven’t so you don’t become a victim of an account take over (the other most commonly used strategy by scammers).
Only 1 person in this thread fell for the scam.

Also, have a look at their post history. Four or five comments total, all inquiring about items for sale, is a red flag for me.

Reactions: nn8734
Lol, just the latest in an endless litany of them.
Yes. It’s almost guaranteed now days when someone responds to a WTB they are scamming. And ya I’ve seen this same type of scam for a few years now on various boards.

I believe the good in people. I knew the risk based on how it was going. Yes, I made the mistake. I have prayed for the person and now the business is between him and God. I totally agree with the above statements, and I own it - my money - my mistake.

Reactions: jcam
I believe the good in people. I knew the risk based on how it was going. Yes, I made the mistake. I have prayed for the person and now the business is between him and God. I totally agree with the above statements, and I own it - my money - my mistake.
Hopefully it was a small amount of money, nothing too consequential for you. Its Best if your scammer meets God sooner rather than later.

Reactions: noeesp and jcam
@James Staub

James is ruining the James name! Imagine that. Another scam on this forum. Good thing you have to pay to sell around here.

@James Staub

James is ruining the James name! Imagine that. Another scam on this forum. Good thing you have to pay to sell around here.
lol, another payment comment by you. Guess you just can’t help yourself. I pay because nothing is free, so why should I be able to sell my stuff for free when someone else is paying to run the site? You obviously don’t understand this so not sure why I even bother replying.