• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6mm arc

jmaraven22

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2023
Maryland
Any one heard rumors or have intel on any major ammo companies that plan to produce 6mm arc ammo besides Hornady and HSM?

The other day I noticed Lee makes 6mm Arc dies…..hint…..

Reactions: BAMAboy18
Black Hills Ammunition. Not a major company in terms of mass production, but certainly some of the best production ammo on the market.

Really, a month later?
I've ordered quite a bit from them, they usually have good prices and free shipping over a buck. It's hit or miss on shipping times; I've got something coming now, last order was less than a week. But twice I've waited 2-3 months for items that were supposedly in stock. Seriously doubt I'd order anything they list as a backorder item...

I'm not quite ready to start reloading 6ARC, but getting there. I keep watching for a sticky with everyone's load developments! I'd be particularly interested in heavier loads.